Do you have a
desire to participate in this ministry?
Our funding and volunteers come exclusively from the
generosity of people like you.
We have needs in various areas:
- Our greatest present need is Financial Support (Monthly
automatic deposit or just donations on special occasions).
Download your preauthorization form for monthly automatic
- Offer Prayer Support
- Become a Volunteer or paid Staff by completing our application found HERE
- Donate Maternity Clothes that are "next-to-new"
- Donate Baby Care Items and clothes (up to 2 years)
- Donate New Baby Layette Items
- Contribute to our Advertising Costs (Help others
know we are here for them!)
- Donate New infant baby and children's toys
special gifts for our new moms
Areas to Volunteer:
The Valley Care Pregnancy Centre has many different
positions available for volunteers. Please visit our online form:
Areas to Volunteer
Volunteer Training is also an important part of becoming a
volunteer at the Centre. We offer a 20 hour training program
for all our volunteers using a training Manual
entitled, "Serving with Care and Integrity." Contact us for
details on when the next training session is scheduled to
Please call (902-678-6217) or
email us for more information.
Care Pregnancy Centre is dedicated to helping women who are
or facing a pregnancy related situation. We offer
syndrome. We also promote
sexual integrity and encouragement and training in
developing strong relationships through a program called, "WAIT
We cover the
Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia, Canada including
We cover three counties:
and Annapolis County