information is intended for general educational purposes
only and should not be relied upon as a substitute for
professional medical advice.
Click Here for Your Most Important
Statement of Principles:
1. The Valley Care Pregnancy Centre (VCPC) is an outreach
ministry of Jesus Christ committed to presenting the gospel
of our Lord, both in word and deed, to women in crises
pregnancies. Commensurate with that purpose, those who
labour as VCPC board members, directors and volunteers are
expected to know Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour and
2. The VCPC is committed to providing its clients with
accurate and complete information about prenatal development
3. The VCPC is committed to helping women carry to term by
providing emotional support and practical assistance. The
provision of God's people and the community at large allows
women in crises pregnancies to face the future with hope and
plan constructively for themselves and their babies.
4. The VCPC never discriminates in providing service because
of race, colour, religious creed, national origin, age or
the marital status of its clients.
5. The VCPC never advises, provides or refers for abortion
6. The VCPC offers assistance free of charge at all times.
7. The VCPC will offer peer-counselling or referral for
professional counselling to individuals that have been affected by
8. The VCPC is committed to creating awareness within the
local community of the needs of pregnant women and the fact
that abortion only compounds human need rather than
9. The VCPC does not engage in contraceptive counselling or
in referring for contraceptives or contraceptive devices.
(Married women seeking contraceptive information should be
urged to seek counsel, along with their husbands, from their
Pastor and/or Physician.)
10. The VCPC recognizes the validity of adoption as one
alternative to abortion - but it is not biased toward
adoption when compared to the other life-saving
alternatives. The centre is independent of adoption
agencies, relating to them in the same manner as it does to
other helpful referral services. The VCPC receives no
payment of any kind from these agencies, does not enter into
contractual agreements with them and does not share combined
office space. The VCPC acts only as a referral service and
therefore does not facilitate private or independent
Statement of Faith
Statement of Principle
We are a registered Canadian Charity
Donate Now Securely Online:
We Are Open
Tues. 10:00 - 4:30
Wed. 10:00 - 4:30
Thurs. 10:00 - 4:30
... or call for
a different time.
104 Webster St.
PO Box 723
Canada, B4N 3X9